Happy Sunday friends!
The Millennial Martha and I teamed up to give you over 100 gift ideas before the holiday madness begins. If I were you, I’d bookmark this and bust it out as you cross people off your list. Plus Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be here in less than a week. Oye!
Side Note: I’ve already started wrapping presents with my custom Cedar & Rush ribbon made by The Ribbon Print Company. If you have a business or want to do something fun, I highly suggest them!
If you prefer to skip ahead to what you need, we organized our list into categories. You’ll find the following gift suggestions for the…
- Workout Afficiando
- Worker Bee
- Decor Enthusiast
- Stocking Stuffers & Secret Santas (gifts under $25!)
Lastly, if you still need to find the perfect gift without lifting a finger, click here for a FREE Personal Shopping Experience. It’s only available to Cedar & Rush readers and spots are filling up fast!
Enjoy and let me know your favorite things below!
fashion oriented with clothes, shoes, coats, accessories
- FOR HER
- MAB Camera Bag: You can NEVER go wrong with a Rebecca Minkoff handbag or clutch. Their clutches start at just $95! TIP: If you’ve never used the ShopBop app, you get 15% off ANYTHING on your first mobile purchase. Just use coupon code: APP15.
- Blanket Scarf: Personalize your gift with this blanket scarf. Not only does this classy find dress up any outfit, it will get so much use – cold commutes, snuggled up at home, at the office, out to dinner and everything in between. The best part? Monogramming, shipping and gift wrap is FREE!
- Caviar: Time is a luxury. Surprise your recipient with something unique by sending them Caviar and a fine bottle of champagne to be enjoyed together over the holidays!
- Tumi Just In Case Travel Duffel. A life saver. This Tumi duffel bag folds up flat and tiny to be completely packable in your suitcase. Use it as an extra bag when traveling, incognito to the gym and makes for the perfect overnight bag!
- Classic Stripped Tee: A timeless wardrobe staple that can be worn every season. This famous classic striped tee goes with everything – from jeans, to black pants to skirt and more. Very French – oooooh la la!
- Louis Vuitton City Guide: Does your loved one have an upcoming trip or a certain city they adore? Give her a Louis Vuitton City Guide for her next destination (only $37!). Also makes for a chic coffee table book or book shelf memento! TIP: Take advantage of the Louis Vuitton gift wrap by picking it up in store.
- Cult Gaia Bag: This year’s hottest trend is still in FULL FORCE – any Cult Gaia bag will guarantee one happy lady! DON’T FORGET: If you’ve never used the ShopBop app, you get 15% off ANYTHING on your first mobile purchase. Just use coupon code: APP15.
- FOR HER
- FOR HIM
- Wallet: This Wallet is not only stylish and just $95. Chances are he hasn’t replaced his in years! TIP: Make it personal by taking advantage of the FREE monogramming.
- Leather Sneakers: These dressy kicks will elevate any man’s look. They’re SO comfortable too! Perfect for night’s out and a casual day at the office. He’ll love you forever!
- Retro-X Waterproof Vest: Something he can throw on over anything and look pulled together. And you don’t have to worry!
- Tie Bar Style Box: Mix and match for a sophisticated look. LOVE how this box of goodies can change his entire wardrobe!
- Monogram Stationary: Every business man’s best kept secret! Luxury monogrammed stationary with a roll of custom stamps! For the custom stamps, you can create a simple monogram to match his stationary; a look-alike image of his dog; or an image representing his hobby, industry or home.
- Maples Scarf: A scarf for the winter is a must-have and he’ll be on trend with the maples scarf from Ted Baker.
- FOR HIM
FOR THE KIDS
fun toys for all ages
- FOR THE GIRLS
- Good Night Stories to Rebel Girls: Reinforce to your child she can do anything! Boost their confidence with these short, one page stories of kick butt women that even your 4 year old will understand. HINT – the adults like this book just as much (if not more) than the kids! And the illustrations are BEAUTIFUL.
- Cocoa Playset: This adorable cocoa playset has everything they need to pretend to make a delicious mug of hot chocolate.
- Mermaid Pillow Bracelet: This stuff is all the rage with girls right now! They also make shirts and pillows and just about everything that changes.
- Kitchen Sets: The Pottery Barn Kid kitchen sets are amazing! TIP: They typically go on a crazy sale on Black Friday or in December.
- Santa Cookies Plate: A milk and cookie set for Santa. Your child can write a message on the plate!
- Barbie Deluxe Stylin’ Head: Let her explore her creativity with the Barbie deluxe stylin’ head from Target. She can play with Barbie’s hair or paint her nails.
- FOR THE BOYS
- Work Bench: Let your little one spend their days pretending to fix up houses! The Target Magnolia line is all the rage, so hurry and grab it while you still can!
- Book Club: This is a WONDERFUL bookstore in Connecticut (it was actually recommended by Oprah at one point) and they have a book club where they’ll mail you a recommended children’s book once a month.
- Magnatiles: Any age, any gender – kids go nuts for these and keeps them occupied for hours!
- Play mobile: They’re educational and quality toys that last!
- Lego City Kit: He can build a pizza truck and cruise around the living room with the Lego city kit.
- Wooden Construction Kit: Melissa & Doug make some of the best early education toys out there. We love the wooden construction kit so they can learn shapes as well as explore their creativity through play.
FOR THE WORKOUT AFICIONADO
- FOR HER
- Cozy Karma Dress: It may be winter, but this cozy karma dress from Atheleta is perfect for any season. Wear it with leggings in the winter or cute sneakers in spring or fall.
- Short Sleeve Crew: You can’t go wrong with a swiftly tech short sleeve crew from Lululemon aka a classic black workout tee.
- Festival Bag: Transition from workout to errands to coffee date seamlessly with the festival bag from Lululemon.
- Frosty Asymmetrical Pullover: Stay cozy to and from the gym in the frosty asymmetrical pullover from Zella.
- Run It Out Gloves: Whether she’s running to or from the gym, she’ll be able to stay warm and text on her way with the run it out gloves from Lululemon.
- Wind Sprint Vest: For the on-the-go runner in your life, we love the wind sprint vest from Athleta.
- Epic Clean Block Leggings: Block leggings have never looked better with the new epic clean block ankle leggings from Zella.
- FOR HIM
- Evolution Polo: If he’s a golfer, he has to have the evolution polo from Lululemon. It’s incredibly lightweight and unbelievably comfortable.
- Parker Studio Collection Backpack: The water resistant backpack can stand up to hikes or commutes with ease transitioning well from gym-time to everyday. The Parker Studio Collection Backpack is available at Nordstrom.
- Windrunner Color Block Jacket: Perfect for running errands or running the track, the windrunner color block jacket comes in fourteen different colors from Nike.
- Bose Wireless Headphones: Now you can have comfort and functionality with the new bose wireless headphones – they’re way more comfortable than Apple’s version!
- Fitbit Iconic Watch: Featuring dynamic personal coaching, an onboard GPS and continuous heart-rate monitoring, the Fitbit iconic watch offers top-of-the-line support for your health and wellness goals.
- Metal Vent Tech Long Sleeve: Whether it’s a chilly run outside or an extra layer to head to the gym, he’ll be set with the metal vent tech long sleeve from Lululemon.
- Canyonlands Jacket: The lightweight jacket is made with raglan sleeves allowing the Canyonlands Jacket to be comfortable for any type of movement.
- Ultraboost Running Shoe: We love a shoe that is neutral and can easily transition from workout to casual walk. The ultraboost running shoe meets that and more.
FOR THE WORKER BEE
desk accessories, work bags and more
- FOR HER
- Leather Tech Envelope: Keep her organized and stylish with the Leather Tech Envelope.
- Silk Blouse Wrap: Investing in high end, neutral pieces that will last several years is perfect for her. The Cuyana silk blouse wrap is a capsule wardrobe item you won’t want to miss.
- Sabi Cuff: Looking stylish and chic is something every worker bee wants and exactly what the new sabi cuff from Mark & Graham delivers.
- Bedford Convertible Backpack: Whether you’re commuting into the office or meeting your friends for happy hour, the Bedford convertible backpack is perfect for the occasion. Carry it as a tote, wear it as a backpack or toss it over your shoulder as a purse.
- Blanket Scarf: Office temperatures fluctuate so much that it’s nice to have a little something you can always throw on to warm up. The blanket scarf from Vince Camuto is neutral enough to enhance any outfit yet still super functional.
- iPhone Charging Bracelet: She’s on-the-go and doesn’t have time to stop and re-charge. The iPhone charging bracelet from Mark & Graham is stunning jewelry that doubles as a charger for when she’s at her desk or can sneakily charge her phone in her purse at a meeting.
- Down to Business Card Holder : Every business professional needs a card holder so they’re ready to network in an instant. The down to business card holder marries style and function.
- Coronet Calendar: Add some functional cuteness to her desk with the coronet calendar from Paper Source.
- FOR HIM
- Slim Briefcase: Everything slim is in style now and the Tumi slim briefcase is no exception.
- James Leather Tie Roll: For the overnight business trip, it’s essential to keep nice clothes wrinkle-free yet packed into tiny spaces. For that very reason, we love the james leather tie roll from Mark & Graham. It’s perfect for the overnight work trip.
- Daniel Wellington Watch: Every guy needs a watch and the interchangeable wristbands on Daniel Wellington’s watches make it easy to feel like he has a watch for any occasion or style.
- Madson Waterproof Boot: Getting to the office without soaking your feet can be hard some days. We love the Sorel madson waterproof boots as they mimic men’s dress shoes in rain boot form perfect for any wet weather.
- Leather Fold Over Business Card Case: Everyone needs a place to keep their business cards and why not have a leather branded holder to keep them neatly organized with the leather fold over case from Mark & Graham?
- Daily Grind Shirt: If you haven’t discovered Bonobos yet, you need to. Their daily grind shirts are literally the perfect fit for all men. Shirt sizes are based on precise measurements so men know what to expect in every shirt type. Once he knows his size, you’re golden.
- Prices Valley Sport Coat: A good sport coat is a must-have for any man in business. We love the style and sleek design of the prices valley sport coat from Rodd & Gunn.
- Happy Socks: You can’t go wrong with fun socks from Happy Socks available 3 for $30 from Nordstrom.
FOR THE TRAVELER
passport, cool luggage, etc.
- FOR HER
- Small Leather Travel Case: Keeping your jewelry organized and safe is much easier with the small leather travel case from Pottery Barn, available in four neutral colors: white, blush, grey and porcelain blue.
- Travel Cosmetic Case: Having a place to keep all of your makeup and toiletries organized is crucial. The travel cosmetic case from Cuyana is perfect for everyday makeup or for on-the-go toiletries for travel.
- Weekender Bag: You had us at gold zippers. The Cuyana weekender bag is perfect for road trips any time of the year.
- Carry-On Spinner: This bag is chic and beautiful plus the carry-on spinner will never get too dirty since it’s traveling in the overhead bin. Find it at Mark & Graham.
- Life’s a Road Trip Book: Filled with journal prompts, ideas and tips the ‘life’s a roadtrip’ book is a must-have for the enthusiastic traveler.
- Universal Cord Case: Keep all of your cords safe and sound in one place with the universal cord case from Mark & Graham.
- To Wear To Wash Bags: Who better to keep you organized with adorable stuff than Kate Spade? We love the to wear to wash bags to keep your undergarments tidy while you’re on the road.
- Turner Knit Beanie: If you haven’t discovered Alice & Wonder yet, get ready to fall in love. It’s an adorable boutique run in Chicago by one of the most fun gals we’ve ever met. We love her Turner Knit Beanie for anyone who’s on-the-go and wanting to look stylish running from appointment to appointment.
- FOR HIM
- Travel Cord Roll: Help him keep his gadgets organized while he’s on the road with the travel cord roll from Uncommon Goods.
- Commuter Weekend Garment Bag: Packing a carry-on for a flight is so simple thanks to the commuter weekend garment bag. This garment bag has all the right pockets and folds up into the perfect size duffel.
- Hot Toddy Cocktail Kit: How about a cocktail in your carry-on? Grab the hot toddy cocktail kit from Crate & Barrel for a drink while you jet out of town.
- JCrew Sneaker Cleaning Kit: You can never have enough travel kits especially when it comes to shoes. We love the Jason Markk sneaker cleaning travel kit available at JCrew.
- Pigskin Passport Holder: Every traveler needs a solid passport holder. We love Mark & Graham’ pigskin passport holder for its masculine look and genuine leather.
- Rolling Duffel: Years ago my husband received the older version of the rolling duffel from The North Face and it’s become our go-to travel bag for any overnight or weekend trip.
FOR THE PARENTS
- FOR HER
- Kate Spade Earrings: The sputnik earrings are classic, elegant and timeless just like mom.
- Recycled Wine Bottle Platter: If she’s a wine drinker, she’ll love pairing her beverage of choice with this lovely recycled wine bottle platter from Uncommon Goods.
- Classic Alpaca Cape: She’ll be cozy and stylish in the classic alpaca cape from Cuyana.
- Sorel Boots: Your mom will love these grey Sorel boots and while you’re at it, you might as well get a pair for yourself, too!
- Golden Girls Forever Book: Did she watch Golden Girls while you were growing up? Then you need this for sure. The complete, first-ever Golden Girls retrospective, packed with hundreds of exclusive interviews, behind-the-scenes and never-before-revealed stories, more than seventy color and black-and-white photos, commentary, and more
- Checked Scarf: We love a scarf she can dress up or down and this checked scarf from Nordstrom is too perfect.
- Faux Fur Slippers: Knowing Mom, she can always use another pair of slippers. We love the faux fur slippers from Pottery Barn.
- Madewell Clutch: Get her the perfect-sized clutch with the leather pouch clutch from Madewell.
- FOR HIM
- Harvey Grooming Kit: Help him keep his shaving cream and other facial needs organized with the Harvey Grooming Kit from Mark & Graham.
- Amazon Alexa: Amazon Alexa is the perfect gift to help him set up on Christmas morning.
- Under Armor Polo: If he’s a golfer, he’ll love the sweat wicking polo. Heck, he doesn’t even need to be a golfer he just has to like comfortable polos to like the Under Armor sweat wicking polo.
- No Sleep: a visual history of the halcyon days of New York City club life as told through flyer art. Spanning the late 80s through the late 90s, when nightlife buzz travelled via flyers and word of mouth, No Sleep.
- Cashmere Sweater: If you know your Dad, you know he can always use a cashmere sweater like this one from Nordstrom.
- Leather Charging Wallet: He’ll love to be able to charge his phone on-the-go with the leather charging wallet from Mark & Graham.
- Handyman Manual: If he likes weekend projects, he’ll love the do-it-yourself manual full of tips and tricks for hacks around the house.
FOR THE HOST
hostess gifts, table decor
- FOR HER
- Essex Server: We love all things marble and gold, which is why the essex server from CB2 is perfect for any host.
- Constellation Plates: A hostess with the mostess can always use a fun new set of salad plates to freshen up her table décor. We love the uniqueness of the West Elm constellation plates.
- Complement his six pack cooler tote for outdoor concerts with a ‘hers’ woven wine tote and glasses.
- Celebrate Everything: She’ll never run out of ideas with the Celebrate Everything book from Darcy Miller.
- Minted Napkins & Table Runner: A host can always use fresh table linens. We love the featured artists from Minted and particularly the candy cane stripe napkins and antoillie table runner for a winter setting.
- Britta Optic Punch Bowl: If she doesn’t have a punch bowl yet, it’s time to get one for the hostess in your life. We love the britta optic punch bowl from Crate & Barrel with it’s fun, bubbly look.
- Hot Chocolate Box: Flour & Fig is a local Chicago shop that designs the most adorable gift box. If you’re looking for a little something to give the host of the party, we highly recommend the hot chocolate box.
- FOR HIM
- Bar Cart: We love the three tiered bar cart because it’s one of the few carts that has three shelves allowing you to include glassware and towels in styling.
- The Art of the Bar Cart: Give him some inspiration with The Art of the Bar Cart from Anthropologie.
- Lava Rock Coasters: Complement his sleek style with these lava rock coasters from West Elm.
- Six-Pack Cooler: Make the next outdoor concert easier with the six pack cooler tote from Uncommon Goods.
- Punch Bowl & Mugs: Up his bartending game with the Project 62 copper punch bowl and set of stainless steel moscow mule mugs.
- Grey Wireless Speaker: He can bring the party anywhere with him if he has the audio pro grey wireless speaker from CB2.
- The Monocle Guide to Drinking & Dining: Having a fun book to reference like The Monocle Guide to Drinking & Dining from JCrew is always a good idea.
- Gold Polaroid Camera: Up his photo game with fun polaroids you can ultimately share on the ‘gram with the gold polaroid camera from CB2.
FOR THE HOMEBODY
slippers, PJs, etc.
- FOR HER
- Soul Pants: Sundays will never be cozier than with soul pants from Zella.
- Cozy Kimono Robe: Not only is it festive, but the name says it all. The Cozy Kimono Robe is a must-have for the lady that likes to stay home.
- Stripped Slippers: Cute meets cozy with these adorable stripped slippers from Mark & Graham.
- Purple Dot Flannel PJs: You can never go wrong with Kate Spade and these purple dot flannel PJs are absolutely adorable and comfy!
- Cream Throw Blanket: If you want something stylish and super snuggly, look no further than the cream throw blanket. Plus it’s perfect for holiday décor or year round.
- Pure Silk Sleep Mask: Made out of the ideal fabric for sleep, you can’t go wrong with the pure silk sleep mask from Nordstrom. It’s incredibly gentle on skin
- Inner Beauty Power: A radiant complexion begins with true nourishment of your skin, which is exactly what inner beauty power provides with a curated blend of 24 superfoods.
- Silk Pillowcase: Want your blowout to last longer? Easy! Get the slumber party silk pillowcase from Drybar.
- Detox Bath Salts: Detoxify your body and clear your mind with detox bath salts. They contain a blend of lavender and eucalyptus essential oils along with high detoxifying Cambrian blue clay.
- FOR HER
- FOR HIM
- Reverse Stripe Hoodie: Careful, he won’t be leaving the house again once he puts on this crazy cozy reverse stripe hoodie from Nordstrom.
- No Boxer Boxer: He’ll find the utmost comfort in Lululemon’s No Boxer Boxer.
- Woven PJ Bottoms: These flannel pants have a relaxed fit for ultra lounging capabilities. The woven PJ bottoms can be found at Mark & Graham.
- Suede Slippers: You can never go wrong with a pair of UGGs, and in particular, we love the ascot suede slippers for their easy slip on ability.
- ABC Pant: Men swear by the comfort of the ABC pants from Lululemon. Although we won’t tell you what ABC stands for, you can easily google the hidden acronym.
- Polar Fleece Hoodie: The name of the game is cozy and the polar fleece hoodie from Nordstrom has you covered.
- Cuddle Up Sleeping Bag: Use it for travel or just to be extra cozy on the couch. Either way, you can’t go wrong with the faux fur cuddle up sleeping bag from Nordstrom.
FOR THE DECOR ENTHUSIAST
artwork, fun pillows, etc.
- FOR HER
- Oja Art: If you know her style, helping her to invest in art is always appreciated. Minted has some of the most beautiful art by local designers, and we absolutely love the oja by Parima Studio.
- Necklace Holder: Display necklaces beautifully with Pottery Barn’s glass cloche necklace holder. It can easily be paired with the watch / bracelet cloche and ring cloche.
- Macramé Black Plant Holder: Macramé is back and the CB2 macramé black plant holder in black brings a unique element to the forefront since most we’ve seen are white.
- White Faux Fur Throw: Snuggling never looked so good with the West Elm white faux fur throw.
- Linen Cocktail Napkin: Everyone has cocktail napkins, but have you seen linen cocktail napkins? Add to her collection and help her stand out with the flower market linen cocktail napkin.
- Perfectly Imperfect: The Japanese concept that beauty is found in imperfection and authenticity, “wabi-sabi” has been embraced by designers gifted in merging the digital and handmade. Perfectly Imperfect celebrates stunning photography & inspirational text.
- Brass Tea Light Centerpiece: Use the brass tea light centerpiece to anchor your table for everyday décor or get two to flank both sides of a bouquet for a more formal dining experience.
- FOR HIM
- Charlie Gold Alarm Clock: Spruce up his bedside table with this sleek, masculine gold alarm clock from CB2.
- Ski Resort Print: If your guy is outdoorsy, frame a print from his local ski resort from Uncommon Goods.
- Cuff Wood Server with Handle: Great design starts in the kitchen and transitions to the table with a serving board like the cuff wood server with handle from CB2.
- Gold & Marble Deco Bar Set: Let him channel his inner mixologist with this 1950s gold & marble deco bar set from West Elm.
- Sonos Sub-Woofer: Does he love music yet? Give him the Sonos wireless subwoofer to give him style and a jaw-dropping bass without vibration.
- Wood Watch Box: The most elegant way to store classic timepieces is with the wood watch box from Mark & Graham.
- Geometry Bookends: Style your book cases with the black & white geometry book ends from West Elm.
FOR THE COOK
- FOR HER
- Chefs & Company: If she loves famous chefs, she’ll quickly fall in love with Chefs & Company where she’ll be able to enter the private kitchens of 75 chefs and learn their secrets of the trade.
- Kitchen Aid Spiralizer Attachment: Now she can easily create her zucchini noodles with the Kitchen Aid spiralizer attachment.
- Giada Pasta Crate: Giada’s bringing her authentic and delicious sauces in a new gift crate with Williams Sonoma complete with a cheese grater.
- Rose Gold Sous Vide: If she’s a serious cook, she needs this sous vide tool. Flaky fish, amazingly tender chicken, perfectly cooked steaks—Joule puts the wonderful results of sous-vide cooking into the smallest but most powerful tool of its kind.
- Cookbook Stand: She can easily read recipes without making a mess thanks to the cookbook stand from Crate & Barrel.
- Kitchen Aid Pasta Attachment: Making pasta is no longer a chore with the Kitchen Aid pasta attachment. Now all she’ll need to worry about is clean up.
- Ragu Sauce: Have you tried Williams and Sonoma’s sauces yet? While she may be a cook, having one or two of these pasta sauces in the pantry as back up is always a good idea.
- Ravioli Set: If the pasta maker is on her list, complement it with the ravioli set from Sur la Table. She’ll be able to make any shape or filling she wants with ease.
- Minted Tea Towel: She may have all the gadgets, but does she have something cute to keep her hands clean? We love the nyc modern toile from Minted.
- FOR HIM
- Copper Fondue Set: Has he tried beer cheese fondue yet? The Swissmar copper fondue set is perfect to dabble in new savory and sweet recipes.
- Set of 6 Mini Gold Cocktail Forks: Is there a better way to share your creations in the kitchen than with the mini gold cocktail forks from CB2? We think not!
- Jacobson Salt Co. Library: A cook’s encyclopedia of brilliant flavors is at your fingertips with our deluxe sampler of Oregon sea salt from Jacobsen Salt Co.
- AeroGarden Harvest Touch: Now he can grow his herbs year round with the seed kit and indoor garden with AeroGarden harvest touch from Sur la Table.
- Black Truffle Popcorn Salt: Tis the season for movies and snuggling. Give a gourmet twist to popcorn with the Regalis black truffle popcorn salt from Williams Sonoma.
- The Grill School: Does he want to be the ultimate grillmaster? The Grill School is the only book you’ll ever need. It’s essential guide to outdoor cooking with bestselling authors and
- Craft Beer BBQ Sauce: The trio of sauces exemplifies regional variations of iconic American barbecue, from the tangy, tart mustard sauce of the Carolinas and the smoky-sweet mop of Kansas City to the spicy tomato-based versions of the Lone Star State in this craft beer BBQ sauce set.
- Homebrew Kit: For the homebrewer in your life, get him the full kit from Uncommon Goods with a southern bourbon stout beer brewing kit, home brew journal and DIY bottling kit so he can experiment with something other than food in the kitchen.
FOR THE STOCKING STUFFERS & SECRET SANTAS
gifts under $25
- FOR HER
- ‘Morning Beautiful’ Mug: Remind her that she’s got the creativity of Joanna Gaines with Hearth & Home’s ‘Morning Beautiful’ mug.
- Scrunchie: Celebrate that scrunchies are back with the uplifting scrunchie, which comes in six different colors from Lululemon.
- Avocado Tree Starter Kit: Does she love avocado toast? Give her the gift of growing her own avocados with the avocado tree starter kit from Uncommon Goods.
- Detox Dry Shampoo: No dry shampoo smells better or works as well as Drybar’s detox dry shampoo.
- Knotted Satin Bow Headband: Headbands and bows are two of our favorite things. Anthropologie combines them with the adorable prints on the knotted satin bow headbands.
- Tassel Earrings: Tassels are so in style now and we absolutely adore the tassel earrings from Mark & Graham available in 4 different colors.
- ‘Be Merry’ Cheeseboard: Cheeseboards are a perfect go-to for a simple sweet or savory snack. Consider wrapping the ‘Be Merry’ cheeseboard with clear cellophane and including some fun packaged goods inside for the host to immediately serve.
- Potted Succulent: You can’t go wrong with an adorable potted succulent. Perfect for her desk, dresser or kitchen.
- FOR HIM
- 2-Pac V2 Socks: Is he the rapper in your life? Make him giggle with these 2-Pac socks from Nordstrom. I mean, come on! They even have a white bandana.
- ‘Morning Handsome’ Mug: You can’t go wrong with anything Chip + Joanna Gaines. Remind him of how cute he is with this ‘Morning Handsome’ mug from Hearth and Home
- Sriracha Key Chain: Is he a spice guy? Surprise him with a sriracha keychain in his stocking and he’ll love you a little bit more.
- Harry’s Face Wash & Lotion: Give him something he may not pick up for himself like nice face wash and lotion. We love this set of face wash & lotion from Harry’s because the lotion is travel size!
- All Black Playing Cards: Help him step up his game with the all black playing cards from CB2.
- Bruges Beer Glass: Make beer drinking more of an event with the proper glassware like the bruges beer glass from Crate & Barrel.
- Who’s Most Likely To Game: You can never have enough games to bust out at game night. Grab the ‘who’s most likely to’ game from Urban Outfitters to round out his collection.